Delivery and Returns
You can choose from one of the following delivery options during the check-out process:
- In-Store Collection: Collect your items from God's Army, 102 Bree Street, Cape Town City Centre (Weekdays 9am-5pm, Satrudays 9am-1pm).
- Standard Mail: Ship your items using standard mail. This is the default option. The shipping total displayed in your cart reflects this option by default, until you select one of the other options.
- Express Courier: Ship your items with our courier service. Major Centres - 1 Day, Outlying Areas - 2 days
(Please Note: Remote areas may incur extra charges. You will be notified before shipping. If this should be a problem, we recommend the Standard Mail option.)
- If you are unsatisfied with your product you are able to return it for a full refund on consition that the item should be in its original packaging and the original invoice should be included. The items to be returned should be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase. You are expected to cover the cost of posting or any courier charges which may be incurred in this case.
- In the event of delivery of different products to the ones specified by the purchaser or damaged goods we will replace the items, however, if we are unable to supply the same items we will offer the purchaser a full refund. We will also cover the cost of posting or any courier charges incurred.
- Items on sale are not eligible for refunds or return. However, damaged sale items or in the case of incorrect delivery the items will be covered by the afore mentioned policy.
- We will not give any cash refunds. As all our transactions on-line are cash-less we will only give refunds in the form of bank wire transfers or gift vouchers if the purchaser so desires.
- Items for return may be returned to the store in-person but please do note that no refunds will be given in-store. On-line purchases will remain strictly on-line. However, items may be exchanged in-store if this is convenient to the purchaser.